Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring wardrobe starting to emerge.

As usual I've been getting a little carried away with my busy university life and have some what neglected my blog. 

Anyway, as it's finally heading into the spring months I thought I would share a few of my current favourite outfits I've been wearing and look forward to wearing a bit more as the warmer months approach. 

As soon as I saw this bargain dress in Primark I instantly fell in love. I am a massive fan of daisy and this spring they seem even bigger than last year. I also am always wearing blue colours and it has a collar so overall it was just fab. I wore this with some black tights and boots however as it gets warmer it will look just as sweet with a jean jacket and some sandals. 


This is not the best photo of my outfit, but I also have another absolutely lovely dress from Primark. Lately I seem to be finding some lovely items in their, especially when it comes to the new spring clothing. This is a sweet and floaty sort of dress with some pinky flowers on and it actually looks quite smart and great with a pinky lipstick to match. 


I also fell in love with this cute little flared gingham skirt from Urban outffiters last week. Again here I have added some tights to keep it a bit warmer for now but I think this would look just as nice without tights. 

To add a bit more colour into my wardrobe I bought this yellowy/green jumper from topshop. At first I thought it was a bit too bright however it ended up look quite smart with a shirt and collar underneath and a necklace on top. 

Finally another primark find was this sweet little spring style jumper with lips on. I got it around valentines day which was very suited. However, it reminded me of a fearne cotton sort of style. 

It just looks nice and simple tucked into some jeans and is a comfy and causal outfit for the day.  

Anyway that's a few bits that I've recently purchased. I have got a few newer items in my wardrobe which I'm still waiting for a bit more sun till they come out. 

Alice May xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment