Saturday 1 March 2014

February favourites

It's the end of the month, already the year seems to be absolutely flying by... 

However, I must say that I am rather keen for spring to be here. 

As my posts have been rather absent this month, I thought I would share with you the things that I've been really enjoying over the past month. 


Firstly is this valentine haze candle from paper chase. I got it as a valentine gift and have been burning it ever since. It has a really sweet smell and I think the little hearts look adorable. Such a cute little gift for someone who is as candle mad as me! 

Secondly is my Benefit, Hello Flawless foundation. In these cold months my skin gets really dry and I find this foundation really hydrating and fresh. It's also a fab colour match for my very pale skin and gives me a natural sort of glow!


I'm really happy with my purchase of a vintage Polly pocket necklace from etsy, I love anything that's a bit quirky and weird and this just fits my child like persona perfectly. 

I also have been having the best nights sleep in my super cosy my little pony pyjamas from primark. The fact that they are leggings just makes them so comfy! 


I also tryed out a cute little nail pattern I found on Pinterest for valentines day and I think it worked out pretty well, I love doing all sorts of nail patterns so if anyone has any cute ideas please let me know! 


Finally, I've really been enjoying these bare minerals loud and clear lip sheers. I find they are really hydrating for your lips but also add a nice subtle base coat to create a more smooth look under a bolder colour. 


Hope you all had a nice nosey on my favourites, send me some links to yours! 

Alice May 

Xxxx

1 comment: