Monday 3 November 2014

October favourites

I Absolutely cannot believe that we are at the end of October! It makes me so sad but so happy at the same time because it means CHRISTMAS! 

Here are a few little bits and bobs that I have been loving throughout the month of October! 

Firstly, as I absolutely love to get into the festive spirit of course I have dived, literally head first into the halloween bits. 
One of my favourite things about Halloween is the yummy snacks, I honestly could eat them all year! The Mr Kipling toffee terror whirls and the chocolate and slime bars are amazing! Both great with a cup of tea. I am also a big fan of the Jaffa cake bars in lemon and slime and zingy orange. They are yum. 

Following the halloween theme, I totally adore my new little candle burner from yankee. I decided to get a tart burner as I am always wanting to try out new scents and I thought this would be the cheapest way to do it. 
This month I have been loving three tarts; fireside treats, candy corn and ghostly treats. All three of them smell very sweet but also have that smokey October sent to them. Perfect to burn when you're doing work at your desk. 

Super excited to try the winter ones of the next few months.

Another candle I've been loving is Zoella's Lets Glow candle. This is a much lighter scent but great for relaxing and chilling out. 

As it's been getting a bit colder and my wardrobe has been more darker colours I have loved having more of an opportunity to wear my Topshop boots. They are so comfy but still a great height and just look good with a causal or more smart outfit. 

Had to mention my amazing Lisa Simpson pyjama leggings from Primark. They are just so comfy for a cold evening when you get home and just want to chill out. 

Also this super super cute phone case which I got from ebay for 2.99. It's dinsey, what more needs to be said? Also I've also worn this jumper quite a bit over October. It's pretty thick and the hearts just add some nice detail. 

Finally a few beauty/skincare products. Over the last few months I've been really enjoying the Bourjois bronzer. It's just great to add that bit of colour to your face in the transition between summer and winter. As my skins really pale it's just nice to brighten my face up a bit as my summer tan fades. 


Lastly, I've been enjoying using these two products on my face each morning and night. The Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser is a really nice warm wake up for your face. It just makes your face feel really clean and it's great to help with spots. 

 Similarly, I've been using this Body shop, tea tree skin clearing toner. It's really refreshing to wipe onto your skin before you go to bed and gives you a really natural and clean feel to your skin and it's also great for spots. 


Those are what I'm really enjoying this month. I would love to hear about what you have all been loving too.

Love 

Alice May 
XXXX 




1 comment:

  1. this is a very nice article very helping for me. I am very Impressed to read this.
    Tawa Chicken

    ReplyDelete